Are you ready for Beer, Chow and Cornhole?
Saturday, August 3
1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Civic Center Park, Old Town West, Fort Collins
Mark your calendar for Northern Colorado's largest cornhole event:
• 2-person teams/3 games guaranteed. Make the playoffs to win the Grand Prize!
• Tasty brews from Odell Brewing Co.
• Mouth-watering Taste of Philly fare.
• Wine from Bullfrog Wine & Spirits.
• Live music, costume contest, auction and fun games.
• Want to hang out but don't want to play in the tourney? Admission includes beer and food. All for $25.
• Bring your lawn chairs!
• General Admission Advance Ticket: $75 two-person teams/$40 person. Food, two drinks and all the fun of the event. You can always buy more food/drink, but check out the VIP for an all-inclusive option.
• General Admission Day Of: $95 two-person teams/$50 person. Tickets stop selling online Friday of event at 5pm. Ticket available pending sell out.
• VIP: $120 per 2/person team/$65 individual. Includes: Participation in event and all-inclusive eat and drink and two T-shirts for your team.
Warm up your tossing arm and come on over!
Proceeds Benefit Turning Point
Due to how the event is structured with group play and a championship round, it is important we try to group all teams in advance of the event. Thus, if you are planning on going, but have not purchased your tickets yet, PLEASE do so in advance of the event and then call the # on the ticket to register your 2-person team. Doing so will ensure your team is bracketed and ready to play in the event.